Wednesday, October 24, 2012

LA Noire: First Impressions

LA Noire. 



Fuck yeah.

    Amazing game. Amazing concept. Amazing facial expressions.

    Not to mention Cole Phelps is either Spiderman or just a super being.

Fuck Yeah Cole Phelps.


    I can't help but feel this game could be improved upon. Perhaps not make every case put into one giant category after the other.

    For example: All car related crimes, then homicides, etc.

    They should switch it up! Maybe make one big case that the guys are trying to solve and have all these other minor cases in the meantime.

    Also, the driving can be kind of annoying and dull. I like that it tries to be realistic, but if I wanted to follow traffic laws, I'll go out and drive in real life.

Beep Beep Motherfucker.


    I will admit I haven't beaten it yet so I'm not sure how the flashbacks of Cole's life is going to impact my feelings about the game in general. If it changes my thoughts greatly I may make another post on it.

    However! I do highly recommend the game. It's awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment